Your prospects are searching for what you sell – but will they find you? Search marketing is about getting found by prospects and converting them into opportunities.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is an easy-to-use tool that helps marketers without specialized knowledge drive more quality traffic to their website and landing pages.
Features and Benefits:
- Analyzes your keyword rankings and those of your competitors so you can target areas of improvement
- Suggests new keywords closely related to your company and your competition
- Recommends web page optimizations to help search engines more effectively crawl and index your site
- Identifies inbound link opportunities based on your targeted keywords and links to competitor sites
- Connects search activity to wins so marketers can focus their efforts on keywords that drive revenue
Can also dramatically improve your paid search performance:
- Discover which keywords are really driving revenue, not just clicks or form fills
- Track the performance of Google AdWords, Bing or any other vendor with simple URL parameters
- Quickly drill down into keywords, ad copy and more to make PPC reporting a breeze
- Easily create and A/B test landing pages with paid search optimized content, all without any help from your IT department
The following complement SEO and SEM capabilities:
- Create SEO-friendly landing pages with WYSIWYG landing page creator
- Personalize important SEO sections of your web pages for specific segments - without any HTML code
- Capture inferred information from visitors (such as location) to segment and localize content
- Use progressive forms to capture more lead data from visitors over time
Be heard, get found and close more business. Don't go find customers, let it help customers find you.